Our role is to help you reach agreement with your partner about the division of your property assets, and this can happen before a legal relationship is formed or during that relationship. Entering such an agreement is the best way to be certain that your property division is a full and final settlement.
With our expertise we can help you understand the law in full and what it means for you, so you then have the power to negotiate the best possible deal.
In particular, we can help with:
- Negotiating and drafting contracting out agreements
- Negotiating and drafting settlement agreements after separation
- All related property, commercial and trust transactions
- Relationship property agreements required for estate planning purposes
- Providing written opinions and advice about the relationship property legislation