With our strong roots across the Waikato, we recognise that farming and agriculture are the cornerstone of our region’s economy.
As New Zealand’s rural industry continues to develop, so do the legal and compliance issues which confront it. We have extensive experience in all aspects of rural law, acting for leaders in both the dairy and rural retail industries, but also providing advice to organisations involved in research for the benefit of the dairy industry.
Our specialist rural lawyers provide advice on all issues affecting the industry, including:
- Farm sales and acquisitions
- Joint ventures and limited and general partnerships
- Advice on ownership structures and asset protection
- Rural leases
- Management agreements
- Forestry rights
- Resource management issues and consents
- Environmental compliance and prosecutions
- Wind farm agreements
- Sharemilking agreements
- Employment agreements