With long and successful relationships with several key participants in the health sector across the Waikato and New Zealand, we have deep experience in navigating the corridors of healthcare law.
From large scale, complex litigation over health policy, to providing urgent legal advice to clients faced with patient treatment related matters, we know the risks and challenges faced by organisations operating in the health sector.
We’re able to advise on:
- General compliance with legislation affecting the health sector
- Contracts in the health sector
- Subcontracting health services
- Risk management and assistance with coronial inquries
- Care of Children Act issues in respect of vulnerable patients
- Applications for the appointment of welfare guardians and property managers under the Protection of Personal and Property Rights Act
- Leases of premises for the carrying out of health related services and activities
- Advice to Professional Conduct Committees