skip to Main Content

Getting disclosure of relationship property after separation

Often the biggest hurdle in resolving relationship property matters after a separation is getting disclosure of the assets and liabilities. If your partner is not providing you with disclosure, you can seek discovery orders from the Court before substantive proceedings are commenced.
Read more

Are you a Motor Vehicle Trader?

You may not realise it, but you may be an unlicensed motor vehicle trader. A recent Court of Appeal decision[1] makes it clear that a person or company will need to register as a motor vehicle trader under the Motor Vehicle Sales Act 2003 if that person or company sells more than six motor vehicles in any 12 month period, unless it can prove that those motor vehicles were not sold for the primary purpose of “gain”.
Read more
Back To Top